ACO has a diverse and inclusive culture fully committed to employ, train and retain the best employees.
The work environment we create means that all staff is treated with respect and dignity and the following attributes are mentored and reinforced
- High ethical standards and leadership
- Workplace relations that value communication, consultation and cooperation
- Encouragement for employees to reach their potential
- The safety of employees and visitors to our sites
- Empathy, respect for our customers and delivering on our promises
1. Global leader in surface water management, ACO Group
The company that supplies products to collect, clean, hold, and release water; addressing all phases of the water cycle and supporting sustainable drainage.
2. International Company with local presence
Work locally, close to home but be part of an international company, present in 40 countries with 3800 employees worldwide. Support from a worldwide network of agents, making ACO products available to every corner of the world.
3. Olympic Champions since 1972
Since the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich, we have equipped almost every Olympic stadium (including Sydney 2000) with special niche drainage systems and construction components for sports arenas.
4. Support the Australian manufacturing industry.
With our manufacturing plant in Emu Plains, we support the local manufacturing industry with the production of polymer concrete, stainless steel, mild steel, cast iron and plastics products.
5. Health & Safety: Everyone’s Responsibility.
Safety is paramount at ACO and is a requisite of employment. ACO values the safety, health and wellbeing of all stakeholders including the communities in which we operate.
6. Learn from our internal expertise across a broad range of projects.
We have in-house capabilities from product management through to design and manufacturing.
We believe that growing and evolving means spreading knowledge.
7. Learn from others in a multicultural environment.
With operations in more than 40 countries, we are truly an international and multi-cultural company. Our diversity is a source of our strength, leadership, creativity and innovation.
8. Work hard and have fun!
You will be invited to participate in lunch and learn sessions, company barbeques, and other social events like staff birthdays, ACO babies, engagements and weddings to name a few. Be recognised for your service milestones.
9. Gain exposure to our innovative and exciting technologies
To meet the changing needs of our customers we are continually evolving and developing our technologies. Be part of these exciting developments.
10. Work hard and be rewarded.
Our benefits include training and professional development, international training opportunities, salary sacrifice options, bonus schemes to name a few. Get involved with our Reward and Recognition program.